Mazda focuses on producing cars that are thrilling to drive and affordable to own. Many Americans were introduced to the Mazda brand with the launch of the Miata in the 1990s, which still holds the distinction of being the world’s top roadster. Today, models such as the Mazda 2 and CX-9 have won over a whole new generation of fans.
At A & B Motors, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Mazda safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Mazda regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Mazda.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Mazda drivers in Cottonwood. Here are just a few reasons to make A & B Motors your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Mazda cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Mazda vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit A & B Motors, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Mazda to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Mazda, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Mazda Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Mazda car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Mazdas, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Mazda's service and repair needs.
Our Mazda repair and service shop is located in Cottonwood, AZ. We proudly serve the following areas: Cottonwood, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.